And the answer is a lot! Too much to really go into all in one place... Too exciting, crazy hectic, heart-wrenching, exhilarating, and too life changing...
Here is the short list:
1. Quit my job.
2. Moved out of my house of the last 8 years.
3. Said goodbye to friends neighbors and family.
4. Planned and packed for moving to the other side of the world to be with the man of my dreams...
5. Showed Nik (the man) around Maine in between packing....
6. Packed Maliko, my best friend, for his move to a new family
7. Then Nik and I left the country together...
All that in 3 weeks time....
8. Spent 2 weeks in Lombok, Indonesia with Nik working.
9. Nik said goodbye to family and friends over the next week in Cairns, Australia.
10. Then we moved to Hobart, Tasmania...
That's what happened to September and October... and half of November.
All of this has been packed with all sorts of feelings and emotions. Pictures and words will appear from these missing months I am sure... but the next post will be about the now. :)
Many posts will contain some sort of quote about something (of the sort that would be in that daily Zen calendar...).
Here is a good one for life changes... Thanks M.T.!
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
― Mother Teresa